top of page


Here are some quick answers for your questions. Of course, you can call us.

But it will save us both some time if your answers can be found here!

What are your prices?

Our prices can be found by clicking the "pricing button" above. 

Or by clicking HERE. However, our pricing is flexible. Everything depends on the size of your business and the complexity of what you need done. Viewing our pricing plan is a good place to start. Once you've done that, booking a consultation or giving us a call will help us give you a more accurate price estimate


What sort of businesses do you work with?

We work with all sorts of businesses. We work with sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations, non profits and LLCs. We work with business from food trucks to sensory aid tools. Our aim is to be as helpful and affordable as we can be for a range of small businesses. 


What do I need for my appointment?

We offer 2 packets that will help you prepare for your appointment. 

If you are planning on doing your taxes with us then you will need the tax preparation packet. 

If you are coming for an accounting or a payroll appointment then you will need the new client booklet. 

 You may need both. However, both packets will have questions that don't apply to you. Only fill out what you recognize. 

Also, this is key, please send us any pertinent documents before your appointment.  This will help your appointment go smoothly and quickly. 

You may email us your documents, drop them off in person or send them through TaxDome (ask about TaxDome, it's free for you, we just need to set it up with your email.) 


How much does it cost to start a business in Washington State? 

Unfortunately I can't give you a hard number. It all depends on what type of business you are starting and the formation type for that business. A sole proprietor is going to have different start up costs than a corporation.


There are different fees and taxes to consider when starting your business. CLICK HERE for more information. 


What are my legal obligations as an independent contractor?

If you are an independent contractor then you are self employed. As a self employed individual you are required to have the proper licensing and pay the taxes associated with the type of business you are. 

Don't worry. CLICK HERE to check whether you are an independent contractor and what to do if you are! 

Image by Andrew Pons

Let's Work Together

It's easy! Just click the button >

bottom of page